Information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Advice to the general public for Coronavirus is:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Get your flu vaccine if you haven’t already.
For more information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) use the following website links listed below: