COVID-19 has had an unparalleled impact on both our personal and professional lives. There is also a plethora of misinformation being shared on the coronavirus, so we feel it is vital that the information we make available to you is based on sound science from credible sources. Ventegra continues its deep commitment to assisting our clients, and business associates navigate the global public crisis by providing a one-stop shop resource on COVID-19.
Video & Podcast Resources
Click on the image to launch the videos and podcasts.
Patient & Community Education on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Specific Groups (CDC)
- Who Is Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot? (CDC)
Children and Teens
- About the COVID-19 Vaccine: Frequently Asked Questions (AAP)
- The Science Behind the COVID-19 Vaccine: Parent FAQs (healthychildren.org by AAP)
- What to Do If You Were Exposed to COVID-19 (CDC) *NEW
- Symptoms of Coronavirus (CDC)
- COVID-19 Testing Overview (CDC)
- What to Do If You Are Sick (CDC)
COVID-19 Vaccine Locator (CDC) *NEW
Search by zipcode for COVID-19 vaccine availability.
COVID-19 Testing Locator (HHS) *NEW
Locate health centers and pharmacies that offer low or no cost testing.
State & Territorial Health Department Websites (CDC)
COVID-19 testing and vaccine logistics are managed at the state and county health department level. This site provides a list with a links to health departments in all 50 states, 8 US territories and freely associated states, and the District of Columbia.
Directory of Local Health Departments (NACCHO)
COVID-19 testing and vaccinelogistics are managed at the state and county health department level. This site, from the National Association of County and City Health Officials, provides a list of contact information to local health departments throughout the U.S.
#HealthyAtHome (World Health Organization)
Advice from the World Health Organization for staying healthy at home during this period of confinement.
Stress and Coping (CDC)
CDC resource page for managing stress and the negative impact from COVID-19.
Virtual Support Resources (Ventegra)
A list of vritual support groups and mental health resources for those affected by COVID-19.
Long COVID or Post-COVID Conditions (CDC) *NEW
Information on Long COVID and what you need to know.
- Print Resources for Patient Education in English (CDC)
- Resources for Limited-English-Proficient Populations (CDC)
- COVID-19 One-Stop Shop Toolkits (CDC) Audience-specific resources for communicating information about COVID-19.
- Mandating COVID-19 Vaccines (EEOC) What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Resources for Healthcare Professionals
Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC)
VRBPAC is the advisory committee to the FDA on vaccines and related biological products.
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
ACIP is the CDC advisory committee that guides U.S. Adult and Childhood immunization schedules and sets policy on insurance coverage.
Current Emergencies: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CMS)
Various CMS documents related to COVID-19 including guidance on billing and coding, telehealth, clinical and technical and more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policies & Guidance (CMS)
Centralized resource on COVID-19 vaccine for providers, health plans and issuers, state Medicaid programs and Children's Health Insurance Programs.
Testing Information for Healthcare Professionals (CDC)
This site includes guidance and current CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19 testing and information on testing strategies including broad-based testing, testing in healthcare settings, and testing in communities, schools and workplaces.
- Information on Influenza Testing and Treatment when Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 Activity is High (CDC)
Information for clinicians on testing and treatment of influenza when SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses are co-circulating.
Vaccine Information for Healthcare Professionals (CDC)
Information on COVID-19 vaccines, administration, storage and handling, ACIP recommendations, safety, V-safe (tracking tool for ADE's), and recipient education.
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy in BIPOC Communities—Toward Trustworthiness, Partnership, and Reciprocity (NEJM) Article by Sandra C. Quinn, Ph.D., and Michele P. Andrasik, Ph.D. published in the New England Journal of Medicine on understanding the roots of vaccine hesitancy in Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) communities throughout the United States and how to foster authentic community engagement to reduce hesitancy and save lives of BIPOC Americans.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Specific Groups (CDC)
Who Is Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot? (CDC)
COVID-19 Vaccine for Children (AAP)
COVID-19 Vaccines and Pregnancy: Conversation Guide for Clinicians (ACOG)
COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (NIH)
The National Institue of Health's COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines provide clinicians with evidence-based recommendations on the management of COVID-19.
Outpatient Therapeutics Decision Guide (HHS)
A quick reference extracted from the Therapeutics and Clinical Implementation Guide published by HHS and DOD. This decision tree offers healthcare providers treatment considerations for patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 and high risk for progression to severe disease.
Side-by-Side Overview of Outpatient Therapies Authorized for Treatment of Mild-Moderate COVID-19 (HHS)
A quick reference summarizing key information for all outpatient therapies currently authorized in the U.S. for treatment of mild-moderate COVID-19.
COVID-19 Therapeutics Locator (HHS)
Intended for provider use, this interactive locator allows for your to search by therapy and zip code to findal potential locations with stock on hand.
Reimbursement Codes for COVID-19 Vaccines and Monoclonal Antibodies (CMS)
Payment allowances and other related information for COVID-19 vaccines and monoclonal antibodies.
- COVID-19 Drug Interaction Tool (Univ. of Liverpool) University of Liverpool drug interaction tool for COVID-19 therapeutics provides a comprehensive screening tool with a personalized downloadable PDF report.
Post-COVID Conditions: Information for Healthcare Providers (CDC)
Information about health issues that persist more than four weeks after first being infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.
Clinical Spectrum of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (NIH)
Details about the range of clinical manifestations, including persistent symptoms or organ dysfunction after acute COVID-19.
National Institutes of Health COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (NIH)
Contains NIH COVID-19 information from a patient's clinical presentation, COVID-19 testing to treatment modalities.
Information for Healthcare Professionals about COVID-19 (CDC)
Guidance for Healthcare professionals on testing, vaccination, clinical care, infection control, PPE and other topics.
MMWR COVID-19 Reports (CDC)
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) series is a scientific publicatio of the CDC. It includes ACIP vaccine recommendations as well as additional useful public health information and recommendations for healthcare professionals.
Resource tool providing access to UpToDate (evidence based clinical support tool) and Lexicomp (drug monographs, lab testing and patient education).
FDA COVID-19 Information (FDA)
Contains FDA COVID-19 information on latest COVID-19 news, vaccines, PPE, EUA, FAQ's and more.