Innovative Solutions for
Enhancing drug benefit administration for self-insured employers.
Our team is dedicated to improving the way drug benefits are designed, delivered, and managed to mitigate the unique concerns of employers. With Ventegra, self-insured employers improve plan performance PMPM (i.e., true pharmacy benefit cost), have transparent access to discounts and data, and enhance overall quality of care.
Unlike traditional PBMs, Ventegra is committed to ensuring appropriate prescription drug use rather than driving utilization.
Instead of chasing rebates, our focus is to channel prescription use into the most clinically effective option. This philosophy lowers PMPM net cost for our clients and improves their members' health.
In an industry plagued with conflicts of interest, Ventegra refuses to follow suit, instead raising the bar to create a new standard of integrity.
We do not take title to any drug nor own mail-order & specialty pharmacies, as we believe that creates an inherent conflict of interest. Our belief is that eliminating conflicts of interest is crucial to delivering the best solutions for payors, patients, providers, and all other parties involved.
We are confident that we provide the best service at the lowest cost, so all our agreements have a "without cause" termination clause
These clauses include a rebate runout after contract termination for all earned rebates. This means clients would receive all the rebates owed to them, even after contract termination.
Ventegra would love to help you gain efficiencies, lower costs, and improve the overall quality of care. Our sales team will gladly answer questions you have and share more about our flexible, innovative solutions. Give us a call at (858) 551-8111 or complete the form, click submit, and we'll reach out to you.
The Benefits of Working With Us
Our dedicated team of professionals brings together decades of combined skills and experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries in order to help our clients gain efficiencies, lower costs, and improve the overall quality of care.LEARN MORE
Ventegra is derived from two Latin words: veritas (truth) and integritas (integrity). It is more than the name of our company. It is HOW we do business.
Our open and honest approach to business enables our clients and business partners to track growth and savings with true transparency.
Our innovative solutions and highly-skilled, dedicated team allow our clients to realize cost-savings, full compliance and improved health outcomes.
Flexibility & Control
We know one-size does not fit all. We listen and respond to your business, creating comprehensive and innovative solutions that are customized to work for you and those you serve.
MHLA Pharmacy NetworkWelcome to the My Health LA Pharmacy Network.
You can find a pharmacy near you by searching any one of the lists below:
Puede encontrar una farmacia cerca de usted al buscar en alguna de las siguientes listas:
Drug List and Formularies
Our drug list and formularies are designed to provide our clients with a choice of pharmacy products that meet all of the essential clinical conditions while addressing economic needs, and providing quality of care, affordability and choice.
Ventegra was founded to create balance between profitability and affordable patient care in an industry burdened by misplaced priorities. Our team applies our core values of integrity and transparency to create new healthcare delivery channels that are more consolidated and efficient. We channel our resources to positively impact the lives of others and create value for society as a whole.
HIPAA Compliance Policy
Ventegra has adopted a General HIPAA Compliance Policy in order to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), as amended by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (“HITECH”) Act of 2009 (Title XIII of division A and Title IV of division B of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act “ARRA”) and the HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule (Effective Date: March 26, 2013). We acknowledge that full compliance with the HIPAA Final Rule is required by or before September 23, 2013.
Ventegra hereby acknowledges our duty and responsibility to protect the privacy and security of Individually Identifiable Health Information (“IIHI”) generally, and Protected Health Information (“PHI”) as defined in the HIPAA Regulations, under the regulations implementing HIPAA, other federal and state laws protecting the confidentiality of personal information, and under principles of general and professional ethics. We also acknowledge our duty and responsibility to support and facilitate the timely and unimpeded flow of health information for lawful and appropriate purposes.
This policy governs general HIPAA Compliance for Ventegra. All personnel of Ventegra must comply with this policy. Demonstrated competence in the requirements of this policy is an important part of the responsibilities of every member of our workforce. Officers, employees, Business Associates, contractors, affected vendors, temporary workers, and volunteers must read, understand, and comply with this policy in full and at all times.
Effective Date: March 1, 2021
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ventegra.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to this privacy notice updates will be reflected here on our website.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
Fraud, Waste & Abuse
Part of our efforts to improve the healthcare system, Ventegra is committed to detecting, preventing and correcting fraud, waste and abuse.
What are Fraud, Waste, and Abuse?
FRAUD is generally defined as knowingly and willfully executing, or attempting to execute, a scheme or artifice to defraud any health care benefit program or to obtain (by means of false or fraudulent pretenses representations, or promises) any of the money or property owned by, or under the custody or control of, any health care benefit program. (18 U.S.C. § 1347)
WASTE is overutilization of services or other practices that, directly or indirectly, result in unnecessary costs to the health care system, including the Medicare and Medicaid programs. It is not generally considered to be caused by criminally negligent actions, but by the misuse of resources.
ABUSE includes any action(s) that may, directly or indirectly, result in one or more of the following:
- Unnecessary costs to the health care system, including the Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Improper payment for services
- Payment for services that fail to meet professionally recognized standards of care
- Services that are medically unnecessary
Abuse involves payment for items or services when there is no legal entitlement to that payment.
How to Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
If you suspect fraud, waste, or abuse in the healthcare system, please report it. To report suspected fraud, waste, or abuse, you can contact Ventegra:
- Phone: 858-551-8111
- Fax: 858-551-8175
- E-mail: FWAHotline@ventegra.com
VENTEGRA.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We at Ventegra, Inc. (“Ventegra”) welcome you to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Privacy. Your visit to our site is also governed by our Privacy Notice. Please review our Privacy Notice at https://www.ventegra.com/ and clicking on the Policies link at the bottom of the home page.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Ventegra, Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only.
- Trademarks. Ventegra and other trademarks and tradenames are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Ventegra, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Ventegra grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Ventegra and Ventegra may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Ventegra and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. VENTEGRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VENTEGRA BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Ventegra or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. Ventegra may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
450 North Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91203
Corporate: (858) 551-8111
Fax: (858) 551-8175